- Functional examination of the entire locomotor system
- specific functional analysis including gait analysis
- Diagnosis and gentle treatment of spine conditions
- guidance and consultation concerning specific training programs after injuries or to prevent injuries
- orthopedic technical care and prevention with orthopedic insoles
- gait analysis
Acute treatment in case of pain includes the clinical diagnosis of symptoms with medical imaging such as x-ray, sonography, MRI and or CT where necessary, infiltration therapy, neural therapy and drug therapy including infusion therapy.
Manual therapy and physical therapy serve as additional measures to foster the healing process.